Thursday, March 25, 2010

Ma, Ma, Ma, My Word, I don't get Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga? Really? This is what kids (and some sad adults) are listening to these days? At least she's completely in it for the art and not a sell out. Oh wait, "Miracle Whip Jumps On Lady Gaga Bandwagon," nevermind.

I hope the tangy sweet money was worth it and doesn't tank your brand. Actually, the second part wouldn't be too bad.

If you found this post looking for more information on Lady Gaga, you would be serving yourself better musically by getting better acquainted with such female artists as Neko Case, Jenny Lewis or Regina Spektor.