Recently, I discovered that RandomBanter.com is helping people around the world find information on some very important topics. After installing a bit of code, I am now able to see how people navigate to my site, which surprisingly is often via search engines.
I must say that it feels very rewarding to be able to help people in their quest for knowledge. With all the mis- dis- and piss information on the Web, it must be nice to be directed to my site, where you’re sure to find honest commentary on some of life’s more complex issues.
A sampling of some of the search terms people use to get to my site is indicative of the quality content I provide as a public service to humanity. Whether you’re searching for images of big boobs, looking to get out of jury duty or wanting more information on the Jackson clan – it’s all here. RandomBanter.com proudly serves the sophisticated tastes of today’s intelligentsia.
Some Recent Search Terms Used to Find RandomBanter.com
- Google Norway - "Michael Jackson spends a lot"
- Google – "bust ratio"
- Yahoo! Image Search - "masks surgical"
- MSN Search - "Johnny Cash T-Shirt"
- Google - "Bush makes up words"
- Yahoo! Search – "homelessman blog"
- Google Search - "ignore jury summons"
- Alta Vista Image Search - "thin waist, big boobs"
- Google Search – "odd word skullduggery"
- MSN Search – "Janet Jackson’s wardrobe malfunction"