Wednesday, June 04, 2003

I'm getting around to it

I'm currently perfecting the art of procrastination. I think I'm pretty good, but I know I could be better if I would just devote the time to it. I believe I have some real raw talent that just needs to be cultivated. I imagine the possibilities.

Of course, my mother said I had raw talent for playing the guitar, but I stopped practicing after a couple of years and now can barely remember a tune. To my credit, that was about 15 years ago.

This personal anecdote doesn't give me much hope for my mastering procrastination, but maybe that's a good thing.

No comments: