Sunday, September 07, 2003

Today is history in the making. I have spent many hours and tens of tens of dollars to accomplish something very exciting. Something that amounts to...well, six letters. From now on, I'll will be posting my riveting blog at my very own site: www.randombanter.com (and you thought all the good domains were taken).

This simple, beautiful URL will serve as the virtual nexus of my carefully selected and highly edited innermost thoughts. In addition to the beauty of having my very own www, instead of blogspot, I am also saving you all six keystrokes in the typing of the URL. Over the course of your lifetime, this is a significant benefit. I am in the process of assigning a worth to it and will subsequently set up a PayPal link so people can compensate me for the time I am able to save them.

In the meantime, point your browsers to www.randombanter.com for the most random banter on the Internet today.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

-Proprietor

No comments: