Monday, June 20, 2005

The Simple Pleasures of Youth

Secondary Sex Sells

A couple of years ago, our good friends Matt and Susie were visiting with their 14-month-old daughter, Hannah. As we were chatting with Matt and Susie, their daughter had found the magazines on the coffee table. In particular, she was doing her best to leaf through a Communication Arts magazine.

We weren’t really paying attention until she let out a scream of delight and pointed to a particular ad. Apparently she had some experience in the subject matter. It was always my plan to send the photo to the company behind the generously clever ad, but I never got around to it.

No comments: