Saturday, June 18, 2005

Triumph over Michael Jackson

The one and only TriumphThe Michael Jackson trial is over. Thank God. Now the media can go back to reporting on more consequential news, like the next runaway bride. In regards to the Jacko trial, I won’t waste your time by going on and on about how Michael Jackson is a freak. That’s common knowledge, plus I’ve already done it.

What I haven’t done is comment on how freakish Michael Jackson fans are. However, I’m not going to do that either, because Triumph the Insult Dog has already demonstrated it to a tee. You’ll need Real Player to watch this video, but this clip of Triumph interviewing fans outside the Santa Maria courthouse is worth Real’s notorious software nags. Enjoy.

No comments: