Saturday, February 11, 2006

Britney Admits Baby Mistake

Baby EndangererThis just in from Reuters: Britney Spears admits to baby mistake. Before you jump to hopeful conclusions, I should clarify. She hasn't admitted that having the baby was a mistake, or that marrying Kevin Federline and allowing him to implant her with his seed was a mistake--only that driving with her baby on her lap was a mistake.*

I am hoping this is an important first step to admitting other mistakes. Like the other ones mentioned above, or any of the other inane mistakes that are too numerous to list here. She could start with easy mistakes, such as fashion faux pas below. Unfortunately, I don't expect that to happen. She could have the best intentions and then PopoZao! she falls off the wagon.

Fasion gros faux pasI think the best we can hope for is that Michael Jackson asks Britney to bring Sean Preston Spears Federline for a visit to Bahrain, and they so fall in love with the rolling sand dunes and inferno-like weather that they decide to stay. Forever. One can hope.

*I should probably cut Britney some slack regarding the whole baby endangerment incident. Apparently, she was being chased by paparazzi and afraid for her baby's life. I wish I had her nerves of steal. She looks so calm, and Kevin looks like he's lazily chatting with Vanilla Ice about being a white rapper with no respect.

No comments: