Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yet-to-be-released Cure Tribute Album Streams on Spin.com

Robert Smith If you happen to be a fan of indie music with a soft spot for The Cure, you should know that Spin.com is streaming a new Cure Tribute Album, Just Like Heaven, that won’t be released officially until January 27. Featuring such bands as The Rosebuds and The Submarines, this album brings a fresh perspective to classic Cure songs. Personal favorites include “Just Like Heaven” by Joy Zipper “In Between Days” by Kitty Karlyle and “A Night Like This” by Julie Peel. Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I streamed it and it's fantastic! I like Joy Zipper, Julie Peel, and The Brunettes best. Tanya Donelly is also excellent and a lot of fun. I ordered the album from the label this weekend. They promised I'd have it this week. Woo Hoo

Molly B - Austin, TX

gz6r9qegr4 said...

Thirdly, 3D printers are often equipped with a heated-bed Interactive Cat Toy build platform to enhance printing quality by preventing warping. When this shrinking course of doesn't happen throughout a printed part evenly, the part warps. For printing with PLA and ABS, the aluminum heated bed is maintained at 50–60°C and 100–110°C, respectively. This also signifies that a heated bed can present the range of temperatures wanted to perform heated incubation, isothermal amplification (e.g., 60°C and under), and even PCR reactions (e.g., 95°C for DNA denaturing).